Europe Tour 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Europe Tour 2010

Post  Nadine on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:41 am

The BHR7 Europe summer tour starts tomorrow! Any of you guys catching any shows? I'm going to see them in Nijmegen, Holland next sunday, and I'm really looking forward to seeing Ben for the third summer in a row! Smile Pearl Jam will perform too, reallllyyyy hoping to finally see Eddie Vedder and Ben Harper live on a stage together!!

Hope to hear the setlist and opinions on the show from the people going to see the Dublin show tomorrow night!
Nadine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Europe Tour 2010

Post  giulio_pc on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 pm

I'll be @ "hard rock calling festival" in London!!
it's the first time I see Ben in a festival, I'm afraid he would play an hour only..
so sad wolfmother cancelled their tour @#%@#@#£"!"

giulio_pc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadine on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:44 am

Yeahh I know, the Nijmegen gig is also a festival, and there's only an hour for BHR7 to play.. Sad Seriously, I could have done with just BH and PJ all day, instead of all the other artists to perform.. (A) Wolfmother wasn't even in this line-up Wink But they sure do rock! I've seen them twice, once opening for PJ and once in Paradiso, Amsterdam - both times awesome!! Instead, we'll get Amy McDonald..
Nadine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nijmegen

Post  Nadine on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:11 am

Two words to describe the Nijmegen-show: Freaking awesome! They opened with Serve Your Soul (as this is my friends favorite song, they were super stoked about this Smile), and Eddie Vedder joined in on Under Pressure! Such a shame they only had one hour to play..

We were up front, and apparently me and my boyfriend were the only people that knew Ben Harper.. Shocked But after last night I know for sure he'll be selling some more albums in Holland, everybody around us were pleasantly surprised about his music!

Nadine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SOLAT319 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Saw R7 open for PJ in Dublin, Belfast and HRC. Rocked hard! Can't wait to catch them up at Gorge during the Labor Day Weekend.

Anyone know where we can find audience boots for any of the European gigs?
SOLAT319

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top