Ben on Robert Randolph's upcoming album

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben on Robert Randolph's upcoming album

Post  Alien Amigo on Wed May 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Ben Harper guests Robert Randolph & his Family Bands upcoming album 'We Walk This Road'. The track 'If I Had My Way' features Ben, and can be heard on RR's MySpace site.

http://www.myspace.com/robertrandolph

Great song, I think.

Enjoy!
avatar
Alien Amigo

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 50
Location : Aarhus, Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben on Robert Randolph's upcoming album

Post  Nadine on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:56 am

Agreed, absolutely love this song! Never heard of Robert Randolph before (I don't think he's quite known here in Europe, certainly not in The Netherlands), so thanks for introducing me to him! Quite like the other songs as well! Very Happy
avatar
Nadine

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 31
Location : Noordwijk, The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben on Robert Randolph's upcoming album

Post  aski on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 am

great song, but the best version in my ears are Bruce Springsteen's Seeger Sessions version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Ldb44KngI
avatar
aski

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 42
Location : Sandnes, Norway

View user profile http://db.etree.org/imnothingman

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben on Robert Randolph's upcoming album

Post  Alien Amigo on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:25 am

Nadine wrote:Agreed, absolutely love this song! Never heard of Robert Randolph before (I don't think he's quite known here in Europe, certainly not in The Netherlands), so thanks for introducing me to him! Quite like the other songs as well! Very Happy

Hi Nadine!
It's a great song. I think you're right - Robert Randolph isn't very well known here in Europe. I bought his previous albums from the internet. If you don't know his music, I really think you should check out his previous albums 'Unclassified' and 'Colorblind'.
I really like his music. I would love to see these guys live one day.

Enjoy life!
avatar
Alien Amigo

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 50
Location : Aarhus, Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben on Robert Randolph's upcoming album

Post  Alien Amigo on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 am

aski wrote:great song, but the best version in my ears are Bruce Springsteen's Seeger Sessions version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Ldb44KngI

Hi Aski!
Great version. Thanks a lot for introducing me to this one.

Ciao!
avatar
Alien Amigo

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 50
Location : Aarhus, Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben on Robert Randolph's upcoming album

Post  Nadine on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:59 am

Alien Amigo wrote:Hi Nadine!
It's a great song. I think you're right - Robert Randolph isn't very well known here in Europe. I bought his previous albums from the internet. If you don't know his music, I really think you should check out his previous albums 'Unclassified' and 'Colorblind'.
I really like his music. I would love to see these guys live one day.

Enjoy life!

Hi!
I'll certainly try to get hold of these albums. And yes, from the energy I saw on YouTube clips they must be awesome live!
Are you catching any BH shows this summer?
avatar
Nadine

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 31
Location : Noordwijk, The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben on Robert Randolph's upcoming album

Post  jamessteel81 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Robert Randolph's new CD is absolutely amazing, great mix of blues, rock, fun, and soul. Definitely worth a listen! He even has a free track download from the new album at his website. bit.ly 98aXE7

jamessteel81

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben on Robert Randolph's upcoming album

Post  SOLAT319 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:24 pm

Robert Randolph is such a joy to watch live! Saw them at Outside Lands last year and they are SO good! Can not wait for them to come around my neck of the woods again.
This new album rocks! Would be an absolute blast to see Ben rock out with Robert on stage.
avatar
SOLAT319

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben on Robert Randolph's upcoming album

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum