This is a very hard question to ask....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is a very hard question to ask....

Post  Nsherrill540 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Hello all,

This kind of a long post, but please read and give me your opinions.
My brother and I have been fans of Ben Harper since Fight for you mind. My brother, Chris, took me to see Ben Harper which was my first concert to ever go to. When we would buy clothes we would ask each other, would Ben wear this? haha. We were obsessed.

In February, my brother passed away at 25 years old. It has been very tough, he was my best friend, my mentor, my inspiration, my safety net. Lately, I haven't really been able to Listen to any Ben Harper, makes me far too sad. But, I would like to add a Ben Harper quote to his headstone. I am thinking something from the song Pleasure and Pain. Does anybody have any good suggestions? Perhaps something from Amen Omen even. I had them play Sweet Nothing Serenade at his services since he always said that it calmed him down and relaxed him.

God, I'm almost crying just from writing his post.

Thanks guys.

Nsherrill540

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is a very hard question to ask....

Post  aski on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:17 pm

it was very moving reading about your brother, my condolences.

i have two younger brothers myself, and i'm also a father of 3, so i can understand the pain you must be feeling right now losing someone so close, nothing can hurt more than losing the ones you love the most.

my first thought regarding lyric suggestions from a Ben Harper song, was from my favourite song;

Together like the two hands of a prayer

God bless!
aski

View user profile http://db.etree.org/imnothingman

Back to top Go down

Post  SOLAT319 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:11 am

This is very sad....I don't know what to say other than something from Amen Omen would be great...much love and patience to you...
SOLAT319

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top