BH Skateboard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BH Skateboard

Post  Peter on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:13 pm

To those who purchased the deluxe skateboard package of give till its gone, what are your plans for the skateboard? Idno whether to hang mine on the wall or what... there's always the possibility of putting some trucks on it and maybe even using it but idno if I could bare to get it all scratched and dinged up Razz
Peter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BH Skateboard

Post  MOJO the Moderator on Sun May 01, 2011 3:40 pm

I'm not getting the skate package (even though I think it's badass!) because I'm at a time in my life where I'm trying to live more and more minimalist, so I'm not taking on new possessions.... BUT, if I did get it, I would shred the fucking pavement with it!!!!

I've never been a memorabilia kind of guy. If you hang the deck on the wall, whats the point? So it stays mint condition, so it goes up in value 30 years from now? Would you sell it then? I doubt you'd ever sell it, so might as well have fun with it, rather than just look at it on the wall.

Then again, if you want to put it up on the wall as a piece of art, that's pretty cool. And its a sweet conversation piece when you have guests.

Good luck with the decision!
MOJO the Moderator
Admin

View user profile http://bhra.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter on Sun May 01, 2011 9:11 pm

I'm thinking i'll do both Razz hold on to it for a couple of months and appreciate it aesthetically and then tear it up after that
Peter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum