Ben playing a Los Angeles show in April?

Go down

Ben playing a Los Angeles show in April?

Post  cannibal_queen on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Hey guys, this is super random. I'm not a message board type person (more of a lurker Cool haha) but I wanted to see if anyone had heard/knows anything...

I was having lunch today and overheard the people in the booth next to us saying something about Ben (and Bret Dennen, too) playing the Troubadour before Coachella. I didn't want to just ask them and seem like I was eavesdropping (even though i was!) so when I got back to a computer I checked out the Troubadour's website and he's not listed but on April 14th they have "Rob Machado & very special guests." Do you guys think one of the 'very special guests' could be Ben? It seems likely, but I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about it...

I'd be so excited to see Ben at the Troubadour if it's true! I'm thinking of getting a ticket just in case.
cannibal_queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben playing a Los Angeles show in April?

Post  MOJO the Moderator on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:09 am

hmmmmm.... i know nothing, but if this turns out to be true, what a show!!!
MOJO the Moderator
Admin

View user profile http://bhra.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cannibal_queen on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:30 am

I think it's true! The troubadour newsletter that I read this morning said this:

Our Rob Machado (4/14) show has added some VERY special guests, that we cannot announce. But what I will tell you, is that the pair share the same birthday (oddly enough) and are EXACTLY 10 years apart. Creepy, no? Both surfing buddies of Rob's...one of them has played a secret show here or two. Basically, you don't want to miss this one!

i looked it up and that birthday description matches Ben and Brett. I'm super excited! The things you hear in LA... haha
cannibal_queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SOLAT319 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:01 am

cannibal_queen wrote:I think it's true! The troubadour newsletter that I read this morning said this:

Our Rob Machado (4/14) show has added some VERY special guests, that we cannot announce. But what I will tell you, is that the pair share the same birthday (oddly enough) and are EXACTLY 10 years apart. Creepy, no? Both surfing buddies of Rob's...one of them has played a secret show here or two. Basically, you don't want to miss this one!

i looked it up and that birthday description matches Ben and Brett. I'm super excited! The things you hear in LA... haha

OMG!! This is awesome! Wish I could make the trip!
SOLAT319

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calcie on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:59 pm

That sounds super cool. When spontaneous gigs like this appear on the forums I really wish I was American and lived in California!
Calcie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SOLAT319 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:05 pm

This didn't happen I think.
SOLAT319

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down