FoM and Tom Morello on Conan!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FoM and Tom Morello on Conan!

Post  Nadine on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:14 am

Here is the clip of Father's Son as performed on Conan, with Tom Morello joining them. I absolutely love his addition to the song! Hope they bring him to Amsterdam.. (A)

http://www.tbs.com/video/conan.jsp?oid=234144
Nadine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FoM and Tom Morello on Conan!

Post  MOJO the Moderator on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Thanks for the link Nadine! Sadly, I can't view it where I am. I hope it finds it's way to YouTube.

A friend I met through the forums went to a show in Cali this week and said it was amazing. They played Ben's Please Me Like You Want To and Joe's In The Sun as a group and he said both were incredible!!!
MOJO the Moderator
Admin

View user profile http://bhra.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadine on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:13 am

The audio has found its way to YouTube already, check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7yGxZ1aH3o
Nadine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MOJO the Moderator on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Radical!!!

Thanks, Nadine!
MOJO the Moderator
Admin

View user profile http://bhra.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SOLAT319 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:28 am

I have had an AMAZING last week. Saw four shows in four days. One in San Fran and three in LA. Each and every one of them was incredible! Got to see the LA shows from front row center too. The Masonic Lodge is an incredible venue. So tiny and acoustics are great. It was such a great fit for the type of vibe they wanted to put out there. As for the San Fran show, I was only second row. So not that different really. You could tell, covers they do were so carefully chosen. If any of you guys are getting ready for the East Coast shows, OMG, you are up for a real treat.

I do have pictures from the shows if anyone's interested in seeing them.

While in line for the late show on Saturday, we got to talk to the promoter of the tour. According to him, after the European leg, they will be returning and won't be playing live for a while. They have been sitting on some songs apparently and he said that they might go into studio again which made me feel giddy all over! Laughing

Oh and got to meet Ben after the late show on Saturday. Then on Sunday, I talked to Jordan for a bit as he and Jesse were there to see their band member play with those other dudes Twisted Evil
I asked him when the album was coming out. He said March but wouldn't wanna say anything else about the tour. He said the only thing he knew was Byron Bay which is what we all know. I kinda don't believe him Razz
SOLAT319

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadine on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Jeezz Solat, I can't get over how jealous I am of you.. Talking to everyone... Seeing four shows in four days! Neutral ..I should emigrate to the States! Very Happy

But there has to be a new tour attached to the R7 album, I kinda don't believe Jordan either Wink Ben always does an album and then a tour! Would be such a shame too if 2011 would be a year without seeing Ben live (although I got to see him twice this year, could've gone to a third show.. but there was this thing about a world cup finale Wink)!

All those in favor of a 2011 R7 tour say 'Ay'! Wink
Nadine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SOLAT319 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:03 am

LOL! Yeah, I consider myself so lucky. I would love it if European peeps decide to come on over and we can all tour together.
Definitely waiting for a tour in 2011. There is no way they will only play one show in Australia of all places. He sounded like there might be something in the works he just didn't know Very Happy
SOLAT319

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top