***WELCOME ***

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***WELCOME ***

Post  MOJO the Moderator on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:36 pm

WELCOME TO BEN HARPER'S RELENTLESS ARMY

Like you, I have been very disappointed in the long absence of the "forums" section on benharper.com. I've created this site as a place for Ben's biggest fans to meet, discuss and share everything related to Ben Harper, The Innocent Criminals and Relentless7. Hopefully, this site will only be a temporary home for our thoughts, theories, memories, stories, questions, answers, photos, videos, tapes etc. and we will be able to return to the "official" forums soon.

Before anyone else points it out I'd just like to say that I am obviously not a web site developer and there are elements of this forum (*cough, the logo, cough, cough*) that appear rightfully amateurish. If there are any photoshop all-stars out there, feel free to design a better logo and send it over to me. (bhramod@gmail.com)

In the meantime, help me get the ball rolling by 1) starting new topics in each of the sections and 2) recruiting other fans, friends and members of the old forums to join.

"The only one you've got to serve is your soul."

-Mojo the Moderator
MOJO the Moderator
Admin

View user profile http://bhra.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ***WELCOME ***

Post  giulio_pc on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 am

God bless you!

giulio_pc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:40 am

nice job man, finally someone did it! Hoping more people find this place, i'll do what I can
Smile

--rove from the old forums/current community shambles
Peter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alien Amigo on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Thanks a lot. I've missed the forum a lot.
Alien Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bigsby on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:20 pm

seriously. thank you for making this, it'll keep me informed on everything BH
bigsby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

***Welcome***

Post  ronniechristian1999 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 pm

I'm truly happy to be apart of this group. Thank you to it's creator.

RC

ronniechristian1999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iH8rain on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:34 am

Thanks for taking the time to get a forum started. I wasn't on the old one long before it went away. I look forward to interacting with other Ben Harper fans out there.
iH8rain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SOLAT319 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:14 am

Hey everyone!
Nice job starting up this forum! Like everyone else here, I kept wondering why the official site didn't have a forum. Been a fan of Ben for a long time but from that first note I heard at The Catalyst in Santa Cruz and then at the Independent in San Francisco in December 08, I knew this was going to be something special and I also knew there were now going to be two bands under my "I will travel anywhere I can to see" category. You see, that category only had one band before and you'll notice which band that is if you look at my nick Smile Last year was great because I got to see them when they opened for Pearl Jam in Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, LA and San Diego. You see, BH has a special place in the hearts of us hard-core Pearl Jam fans Very Happy
A friend of mine who is also a huge BH and R7 fan, and I were talking the other day and she said something that gave me goosebumps and I totally agreed. She said: "How can so much PASSION constantly pours out of one man!?" That passion she was talking about made me a life-long fan. I am so excited for what's to come. I was at the Athens show the other night and will also see them in Santa Cruz on May 29th and at the Gorge when they open for DMB through out the Labor Day weekend. Can not wait! cheers
SOLAT319

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Saved the day!

Post  ntornow on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 pm

You are the man Mojo. I used to religiously check the old forum site. Ive been a fan for a decade and got really used to reading posts from familiar names. Has anyone contacted Gavin to see if they will be re-introducing the forum on the official site?

ntornow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calcie on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Epic man, so glad that you created this site!
Calcie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum